California Wedding Venues
I've been venue hunting a ton and found some amazing places out of my price range and some that are just ok. My fiance and I really want a unique wedding. It doesn't have to be the traditional ballroom or anything too upscale. We have ideas to bring in food trucks too! We've been having a hard time finding a space that is unique, affordable, flexible, and yet still classy enough to be a wedding venue.
Here are the requirements:
- Can bring our own caterer/alcohol
- Unique or urban or modern or just plain pretty and clean
- Up to 130 guests
- Indoor/outdoor would be nice
- Not a banquet hall LOL
- Can be anywhere in Southern California (I am also open to Northern California)
- Under $6k would be ideal (this is the tough one i'm assuming)
Any suggestions? I already have scheduled to go look at Studio 1342 in Los Angeles.
I just emailed a few other places as well including Dogpatchstudios in San Francisco.
Any suggestions or tips are welcomed. Venue hunting is hard! I need all the help I can get.