Cupcake stand and Fall items for budget brides!
Hello my fellow Fall Brides! I just got married and I have some Fall items for you!
DIY cupcake stand by my awesome husband. We had a hard time looking for a fall/rustic cupcake stand that will not look like a Christmas tree. Here's one that we found on Etsy but would require us a bunch of these for 100 cupcakes and we don't have that kind of money LOL! -- http://www.etsy.com/listing/54278730/cake-stand-rustic-weddings-primitive
Anyway, so here they are... please PM me if you are interested.
$150, cash and pick up only, Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley. Please PM me if interested.
- cupcake stand is 42 in. round. We put it on a 48 in round table.
- has 3 tiers
- tallest tier/platform is 12 inches high
- garland and lights (orange and purple) around the whole stand and around the pillars
- fits about 120 cupcakes including the spaces on the three wood slices
- the stand is covered with fabric
- the pillars are covered with burlap fabric
GUESTBOOK TABLE DECORATION
$20 + $4 shipping, pay thru Paypal. PM me if interested.
- Wood slice, three bottles with flowers, new candles - everything you see except the picture frames. (Still have to replace the candles but I bought a whole pack and only used those two in the pics).
SWEETHEART TABLE DECORATIONS
$24 + $4 shipping, pay thru PayPal. PM me if interested.
- Mr & Mrs signs
- 2 mini pumpkins
- 2 branches taped together
Add $3. Due to the shipping cost, the candles are to be included only on either the SWEETHEART TABLE listing or the GUESTBOOK TABLE listing. Let me know if you are also interested.
- Glitter candles for candle ceremony