My FI wants to change our date to October 2014 just 12 months away. I have felt like everything was going to be just fine because I had so much time to plan and if we had hiccups it was ok because our time frame would allow us to fix things. Changing the date has caused my whole body to tense up because that would also mean the budget would have to change because that cuts off 6 months of saving and paying for things. I haven't agreed to a date change yet. Our colors are definitely not fall colors. I guess I need help deciding what to do.
Posted on October 10, 2013 at 11:31 am