David's Bridal Advice!
So my dear and best friend is getting married in October. I learned a few things about David's Bridal during my bridesmaid experience there. I thought I should share.
1. If the bride picks a color and allows all the bridesmaids to pick any dress in that color, this is the best way to go. DB has tons of colors and a variety of styles.
2. Pick a dress what will not need alterations if at all possible. You will be saving money. If you are petite like me strapless might be the way to go. Getting the top altered and a hem costs big bucks.
3. If the bride gets her dress from DB, the bridesmaids get discounts. I saved $20 off of my dress.
4. If at all possible, pick a color that will allow a bridesmaid to wear the dress again. I am so glad my friend picked truffle (dark brown).
5. Go try on the dresses but you can buy online if you would like. Check out the outlet section and sale section online. Just be aware that in the outlet section, there are no returns.
6. When you are at a David's Bridal, ensure to check the color and stype at the clearance section. They just might have something that is less expensive and does not have to be ordered.
7. Try to get your dresses altered somewhere else. My sister was quoted way cheaper for alterations fro prom than at David's Bridal.
My dress but in Truffle (Dark Brown).