Day-Of Wedding Coordinator (Long Island & NYC)
Your big day is approaching, and after having dedicated so much time, energy and emotion to the planning and perfection of every detail, why leave the execution of these details to chance? You are the bride and should not be stressing about when the flowers will arrive and what time the food should be coming out of the kitchen. You should be carrying a bouquet, not a binder!
Let me take on the stress of all of the details surrounding your wedding day so you can concentrate on the most important part - getting MARRIED and beginning your new life together with your partner.
Many brides try to have a friend or family member help on their big day, however, many lack the experience and attention to detail needed to make sure that all aspects of the day run smoothly and are addressed properly. Plus, this friend or family member is still your guest and should get to enjoy your day with you as well. I have over 7 years of event planning experience with a proven understanding of the complexities of weddings and events. I am smart, organized, poised, polished, creative, and solutions-oriented. I believe in superior customer service, have excellent judgment, a can-do attitude and sense of humor. Most importantly, my services are not just affordable - they are invaluable.
My basic DOWC package includes:
- Three in-person meetings (Introduction & Consult, Venue Site Inspections and Final Consultation Meeting)
- Venue site inspection of both ceremony and reception site
- Development of timeline and logistical strategy for the wedding day
- Personalized "to do" list outlining clients responsibilities as well as mine
- Distribution of day-of wedding timeline to wedding party and vendors
- Ensuring all vendors are confirmed, scheduled and in place before the wedding and on the day of
- Sole contact for all vendors on the week and day of the wedding.
- Compile key contact form for vendors
- Wedding day event production and operations management (up to 10 hours)
- Oversee set up of ceremony and reception site
- Distribution of all remaining vendor balances and gratuities (at the discretion of the client)
- Collection of items after reception to be returned to client (cake topper, champagne flutes, left over favors, food samples, etc.)
- Unlimited contact via email (replies guaranteed within 2 hours) from the moment my services are contracted
Each wedding is unique and will have unique needs. This package can be altered to be a better fit for your wedding. I also offer "a la carte" items such as rehearsal coordination (up to 3 hours), wedding night suite decoration, coordination for out-of town guests, etc. Contact me at email@example.com to discuss your big day and let me help your hard work and vision come to life.
Special offer for PW subscribers - One free additional hour of production/management (11 hours total)!