DIY: Seating plan organization!
- Your guest list
- Your reception table layout
- A poster board (or two, depending on how large your wedding is)
- Re-positionable page markers from Post-It
1. Start by drawing out your table arrangement for your reception, using multiple poster boards if needed.
3. Label all of your tables by number.
4. Next, start writing each guest's name onto a Post-it and place that guest at their designated table. Use the different Post-It colors to help categorize your guests (your family, his family, friends and work colleagues).