Don't Tell the Bride
The hit UK show "Don't Tell the Bride" is coming to America, and they are currently casting engaged couples who have big dreams and small budgets when it comes to the wedding.
We are casting dynamic couples who are currently engaged, but lack the funds to have a dream wedding. Each episode focuses on one couple’s big day and what it took to make the wedding happen. The bride and groom agree to avoid all communication with each other for two weeks before the ceremony. In exchange, the groom is given $20,000 to plan the entire wedding without the bride’s input. Have no fear; each groom ultimately creates a unique wedding to celebrate his true love!
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Currently engaged
- Willing and able to get legally married between October 2012 – November 2012
- Have a few groomsmen and bridesmaids with big personalities willing to be on the show with you
- No long distance or destination weddings. You must be willing to marry within driving distance of couple’s residence(s).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Bride’s name and Groom’s name
- Bride’s phone number
- Bride’s email
- Bride’s resident city
- Groom’s phone number
- Groom’s email
- Groom’s resident city
- A few sentences about you and why you are an ideal couple for the show
- Wedding status – where you are in the process
- Current photo of bride and groom (make sure we can clearly see you both)