Dress for Plus Size Girl
Okay, so here is where I'm at in the planning.
- My family is in Jamaica, and his will will fly down. We also have friends who have committed to flying in as well.
- We've agreed on Jan 2014.
- We've agreed on the venue, Strawberry Hill
- We're working with an event planning company, in Jamaica- friends of my parents. I tried to discuss pricing but she said we'll sort it out later. I'm just praying it won't be too bad.
- We're working on the wed site- FI dad designs sites and I think we can ask him to help us build a site. Sounds kinda weird but I'm pretty sure he'll bill us, but like I always say, "Ass, cash or grass, nobody rides for free!"
- I suppose that leaves us with the STD, invites, deposits, finalizing the date, photography, flights, and FINDING THE MONEY, lol
- And that leaves me with the dress. So....about that...I was just going to order something online, but I figure its best to actually go try some one. I love the idea of the keyhole in the back and a lacey affair...but I haven't seen any plus size women in lacey dresses...so I'm a little lost. Help?
Posted on January 31, 2013 at 9:34 am