I have a question.
I bought my wedding dress about three months ago, when my fiancee and i though we were going to have our wedding in Feb. We have since decided to postpone the wedding (for financial reasons) for another year or two.
Should I get my gown preserved? It is Ivory satin and I am worried that it might yellow or something until that time. It is currently in a garment back at my parent's house...
what should I do?