DressilyMe's New Year Vacation
This is the info they had on their website:
Guess I won't have time to order it from them :(
Due to the Traditional Chinese New Year holiday, your order would be at most 20 days delay than the normal
processing days. The following information may give you a general idea of your order status:
About The Holiday:
-24th Jan. ~18th Feb., our factory dress makers will have new year holiday break, all the tailoring will be stopped.
- 9th Feb. ~19th Feb., the International Express Delivery will be stopped,due to the Chinese carriers start their
About Your Orders:
- All the orders received between 25th Jan. to 18th Feb. may cause accordingly delay due to this holiday.
- If your expecting receiving date is after 13th March, please leave your needing date in the "Order Special Instruction"
box during check out process, we will arrange your order accordingly.
- Orders which status had changed to "Tailoring" before 23rd January will be executed as in normal condition.
- Orders for "In Stock" dresses confirmed before 5th Feb. will be shipped out before 9th February."In Stock" dress
Orders received after 5th February will be shipped out from 22nd February when the International Delivery is recovered.