For events like SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!
This is a favorite of mine. I made it for a superbowl party last year and my friend begged me to leave the leftovers!!
about 8 slices of bacon (or turkey bacon)
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 cup of sour cream
1 cup of mayonaise
1. Cook bacon until extra crispy, then break up bacon strips into bits.
2. In a bowl, mix bacon bits, sour cream, and mayonaise.
3. Drain water from diced tomatoes and add to mixture.
4. Mix well.
5. Refrigerate for about one hour.
6. Serve with crackers or rye petit toasts