ELEGANT, BEAUTIFUL DEMETRIOS STRAPLESS, IVORY BALL GOWN WEDDING DRESS FOR SAL**$499** - ORIG. $1800

DEMETRIOS name brand designer dress for $499 (ORIGINAL PRICE IS $1800).  When I saw this dress I immediately fell in love with it! I received so many compliments that it really blew the crowd away.  

The dress is an ivory color, strapless, sweetheart neckline with about 5" wide of ruching, satin ball gown dress I bought in New York City earlier this year.  It is in perfect, like new condition. This elegant, beautiful dress detailed with silver and clear beading and silver lace will immediately make you feel like a princess. Along the back zipper are alinged with satin covered buttons as shown in the last photo.  The size of the dress is size 6. The street size is size 4.  The bust size is 34B.  I wore this dress once earlier this year and it has been dry cleaned afterwards (Valued $100 for dry cleaning).  I have some accessories that are COMPLIMENTARY with the purchase of the dress. These include a fingertip wedding veil, crinoline, rhinestone headpiece and matching gloves(Valued up to $300). The dress has a french bustle (Valued at $100) for your convenience in case you would like to walk around at the reception. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.  I will be moving anthey'll sell the dress ASAP. I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted on September 12, 2012 at 9:01 am
sunnydaze
03/10/2012
sunnydaze

sunnydaze

Followers
Following

(0) Comments

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week
Miss_M_to_Mrs_W
42 posts