Engagement session in Los Angeles for $225

The PurpleTree Photography is offering e-sessions for $225 to couples in the Los Angeles area who are interested in booking for with me for their wedding.  I am a big fan of relaxed, fun sessions that really capture WHO YOU BOTH ARE, not what a photographer is trying to make up.  I love fun, kick-up-your-heels couples who are down to conspire with me on finding a location that really gives way to those kind of moments.  So if you're one of those, hit me up!  And when we have a great time and you love your photos and decide you do want to book for your wedding, your engagement session price will be deducted from the cost of your wedding package.  It's so important to have that sort of ease, candor, and confidence in your wedding photographer (and for me, in my brides and grooms!), so it's really a win-win.  :)

Sessions usually last about an hour and yield 40-80 pictures.  Includes high-resolution digital negatives for 5 of your images, and 5 sheets of prints! 

Can't wait!

xo

Lori

lori@thepurpletreephotography.com

www.thepurpletreephotography.com

Posted on November 22, 2009 at 6:42 am
19jellybean
05/17/2010
19jellybean

19jellybean

Followers
Following

(1) Comment

FUTURE_MRS.ESTRADA
10/23/2010
Followers
Following

FUTURE_MRS.ESTRADA

So how would we go about it...we just tell u we want to do it, and we get the session for 250?

Posted on November 22, 2009 at 10:29 am

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week
MOBRIDE72
21 posts
Kuppy13
20 posts
NicholeB
18 posts
krosa
16 posts
Canooknic