You will no longer have access to your Project Wedding account on or after March 30, 2017. Save any photos or information you'd like to keep and join WeddingWire for your all of your wedding planning needs today. Learn more »

For Sale: Anemone and white roses! Real-touch flowers! $300

All the flowers you could need for your big day! Anemone, roses, and ranunculus flowers- all in white. These are Real-Touch flowers; amazing quality, so close to the real thing you'd swear they were! Use them any time of year or in any location! These are from Angel's Accents in Illinois. A basic set like this will cost you at least $500 from her or anybody else working with real-touch flowers. Offering: 1 Bridal Bouquet 3 Bridesmaids bouquets 6 Boutineers 2 corsages- one for each: mother of the bride, mother of the groom 2 wrist flowers- perfect for your flower-girls 1 wreath of greenery and flowers- great for decorating a cake-table or other display If you are in Denver, these are not to be missed! Please come by and see them! I also have more pictures- I can send them along. I would happily also have a skype-date with someone who would like to "see" them online. These flowers will last you a life-time! I hope they get to be a part of your special day!
Posted on March 15, 2014 at 10:47 pm
serastar
serastar

serastar

Followers
Following

(0) Comments

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week
bethanynorris
6 posts
chimlindao1