For Sale: Birdcage, Vintage Books, Vintage Postcards, Cake Stand and More
Hi ladies! I'm selling all of my decor items from my June 5 wedding! I'm asking the prices below or $150 plus shipping for the whole lot. If you're interested or want pictures, reply here or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. 16" Pedastal Cake Stand - $80 plus shipping. I bought a beautiful deep brown 16" pedastal cake stand from Sarah's Stands. These stands retail from her Etsy shop for $145. Here's a link so you can see: http://www.etsy.com/listing/46593849/16-inch-round-wedding-cake-stand-70
2. Bird Cage for Cards - $25 plus shipping I have a bird cage for sale that I used to hold cards at my wedding. I bought the birdcage for $40 at Hobby Lobby and spray painted it a deep brown color. It's pretty big - a little larger than the ones you see online. I'm asking $25 plus shipping.
3. Two Baskets - $5 each plus shipping I bought two dark brown rectangular baskets to hold programs in at my ceremony from Hobby Lobby for $15 each. I'm asking $5 each plus shipping.
4. Nine Vintage Books - $3 each plus shipping I bought 9 beautiful vintage books from an antique store for $7 each. They're all in a blue/green/turquoise color palette. I'm asking $3 each plus shipping.
5. Vintage Postcards - $15 plus shipping For my guestbook, I had guests sign the backs of vintage postcards and drop them in a wooden box. It was a hit! The postcards are from Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Houston, Austin and Lubbock. I had the postcards made and printed for $40. I'm asking $15 plus shipping. There are about 80 postcards.
6. Wooden chest for postcards - $5 plus shipping I had my guests put the postcards in a little wooden antique chest I got from hobby lobby for $15. I'm asking $5 plus shipping.
7. 48 20 inch Sparklers - $24 plus shipping I have 48 20 inch sparklers. I paid about .75 a sparkler for them. I'm asking .50 a sparkler, or $24 plus shipping.