Fun Stuff: Tickers, picture posting, default pictures...
Adding a wedding ticker
Try these sites:
- Create a new bio page (when viewing your bio this button is listed on the bottomleft of the page)
note: Listed along the text box you will see several icons.
- Click on the icon that says "HTML"
note: a new larger box should open.
- Paste all of your coding in this box.
- Click "Update" on the larger box and "post" on the original text box.
*waaaaallah* you can now post your ticker! enjoy.
**if u have any further questions, feel free to PM me =)
This is fairly easy.
- Look in the same area (along the toolbar of your text box) whether youre posting on your bio page or the forum.
- Click on the Icon that looksl ike a little square picture image.
note: This will open a new box
- Here you have the option to:
- A) enter the URL location of the image you want to have
- B) cilck on the tab that says "Upload New photo" (last tab on the right). this is where you'll search your computer for a saved image.
note: Once your image is added it will first show in the large text box as a preview.
- Click "Insert" and your image will now show in the original text box
- Click "Post" and youre done!
Adding a Default Image
This is the best way to put a face to your name. Alot of us remember you by your default image... so pick a good one *wink*
On your bio page you will see the space where your default image should be. under that there's the words "Change Profile Photo" -- click that and follow the "posting pictures" directions above.