Gorgeous La Sposa Wedding Dress: Loira $1200

I am finally willing to part with this beautiful dress that was part of the best day and night of my life.  I'm hoping someone out there wants to get a good deal on gorgeous gown that will make you feel (and look) incredible.

Here are the details, but please also feel free to look online for more details:

La Sposa Loira, simple, elegant, not fru-fru, just clean lines, slightly off-white, gentle sweetheart neckline, pleated ruching through bodice, covered buttons, asymetrical gathering at hip, delicate toile covered top piece (covering breasts) which fits perfectly with a veil, medium length train (not short, not long); altered to fit me, and I generally wear a size 4 in street clothes and I'm 5'3'' (but wore 4" heels and the dress hit the ground).

I wore a long veil for the ceremony, but it got stepped on and has a tiny tear, so I am not selling it.

The dress has been dry cleaned to perfection and has been hanging on a special hanger to maintain its shape, in a bag that will prevent yellowing.  It is still so beautiful.  Did I mention how beautiful it is?! ;)

Price paid: $1700; Asking price: $1200.I am finally willing photo 3358086-1

I am finally willing photo 3358086-2I am finally willing photo 3358086-3

Posted on May 27, 2012 at 11:36 am
kgent
07/23/2011
kgent

kgent

Followers
Following

(0) Comments

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week