Had a doctor's visit...here are my options
We'll I saw the doctor today. Basically I had two options. Start getting the fertility shot to help boost my ovulation and chances of getting pregnant....OR wait a month and get the Hysterosalpingogram (HSG).
This was tough, I'm still wondering if I made the right decision. But I decided to do the HSG and make sure my ovaries are open before I even start trying the next step. I mean whats the point of getting my hopes up if the ovaries are shut. I think I'm ovulating, but we shall see.
I feel really upset about having to wait another month to get some 'shot' help, but I think it's better to get the bad news over with now than later. So here I go I have to wait another 2 weeks till the HSG test...sigh.
Has anyone gone through this? any advise on what to expect or what to ask?
P.S. I was so bummed I picked up not 1 but 2-cupcakes (this is totally unlike me)