Have Expired/Nearly Expired Coupons?
Well, DON'T throw them out! I have been researching a way for me not to waste my expired coupons and while I did find a way of sending them overseas, there were some forms that needed to be filled out and while I work at home, my schedule is very demanding and getting to the post office sometimes can be challenging for me.
This morning, however, I did find this site and wanted to share it with you wonderful ladies!
It's not that difficult and may take a little bit of your time, but the biggest plus for me is that this helps our troops and their families alot!
Just a piece of info from their site:
How do our military families get coupons?
From you! They're there for us, let's be there for them.
Just mail them the cheapest way you can to:
Send active coupons to:
Send expired coupons to:
SupportOurTroops.Org administers the routing from there forward to base stores worldwide, and to bases across the U.S. following the constantly changing needs related to category and quantity per location.
Coupons must be :
- From manufacturers for individual products – examples include items like soup, pasta or toothpaste.
- Not for individual stores – coupons for individual stores cannot be used.
- Clipped out individually.
- Packaged in sandwich or quart-size plastic bags
- Not assistance vouchers, not food stamps or the like; not restaurant coupons
- Separated into food, baby products, and non-food