How do you postpone a wedding?
My fiance recently returned home from a 7 month tour in Iraq and last week informed me that he's been having doubts about getting married for the past several months. Our wedding is supposed to be Feb 21 - I bought my dress, booked the reception and church months ago. I sent out save-the-dates over a month ago. My BMs were supposed to order their dresses yesterday and I just told them I couldn't make it. They're planning my shower. People are already looking at making travel arrangements. He says he just needs a few weeks to figure things out, but I don't want people to spend money on dresses and showers if there's no wedding. I feel like I should say something but I don't know what. I mean, at this point I don't know if we're just postponing it a couple months, indefinitely or maybe it won't even happen at all. What the hell do I do?