I'm back ... as Mrs. James
Hi ladies, I'm such a dork, I even logged in to PW on my wedding day!!! Everything was sooo amazing this Sunday. I only have one picture which was on my photographer's blog, but she'll have more up next week and I'll def post.
1. Everyone was on time (even my late a** family).
2. My flowers were the perfect shade of dark red.
3. My 3 year old did a good job as ring bearer and didn't run around like he did at the rehearsal.
4. I'm glad I hired a videographer, b/c all of the events of the day went by so fast, its like a big blur.
5. DH did a great job on our salsa routine.
6. The corset top on my dress, made my waist look tiny.
7. Def glad I hired a coordinator b/c she made everything run smoothly and if something went wrong, I didn't hear about it.
1. I had a few uninvited guests, which were cancelled out by people who RSVPd and didn't come (the nerve!!!)
2. DH's grandmother yelled at me b/c her table was in the sun for all of about 20 minutes while the sun was setting and her friends couldn't wait and left her at my wedding and then told me that I was only accomodating to MY family (who btw, also sat in the sun for 20 minutes), so I just walked away from her a** while she was still yelling and went to the bar.
3. The bar ran out of Jack Daniels!!!!!! Which I needed after #2, then I found out it was MY family who drank it all!! Haha. (I guess this last one is kind of neutral since everyone enjoyed themselves.)