* * *If you have <500 Posts! ! !* * *

Welcome to Project Wedding!

If you have less than <500 posts, or didn't previously introduce yourself, please do!

Name

Fi's Name

Wedding Date

Hobbies

Tell us about your current wedding plans!

Posted on April 7, 2010 at 9:56 am
MountainBride
07/12/2009
MountainBride

MountainBride

Followers
Following

(173) Comments

BelgianInAustralia
04/15/2011
BelgianInAustralia

BelgianInAustralia

Followers
Following

BelgianInAustralia

Name: Carine

Fi's Name: Tim

Wedding Date: 15 April 2011

Hobbies: photography, traveling, learning foreign languages, reading, I like yoga, scuba diving,...

Tell us about your current wedding plans! Plans, just plans, only things that have been decided are the date, reception location, wedding party has been asked and they've enthousiastically agreed, officiant sorted, mine and girls clothing has been discussed and is in the making (custom, all 3 BM dresses and my dress), STD designed. All the rest will get sorted when I return to Australia after their immigration department finally approves our application (soon, fingers crossed)

Posted on August 23, 2010 at 7:45 am
beccabride
10/10/2010
beccabride

beccabride

Followers
Following

beccabride

Name   Becca

FI Name   Eric

Wedding Date   10.10.10

Hobbies  Crafting, jewelry making (very small things), family, music and my newest one PROJECT WEDDING (I truly love all you ladies and this site)

Tell us about your current wedding plans!  ALmost done and now waiting for the day to arrive.  Dress fitting tomorrow and then bridal shower on September 12.

Posted on August 23, 2010 at 7:58 am
pagegracie
06/30/2012
pagegracie

pagegracie

Followers
Following

pagegracie

Name Grace

Fi's Name Nicolas

Wedding Date May/June/July 2012

Hobbies Cooking, crafts, art, reading, pilates, taking pictures, PW!

We're in the very early stages. Venue visiting and date fixing. We're looking for something easy to access for all our international guests and that fits out personalities perfectly. I can't help but get excited at the idea of flowers, and have had a couple of dress fittings just for the fun of it!

Posted on September 4, 2010 at 5:23 am
jbsk833
07/03/2011
jbsk833

jbsk833

Followers
Following

jbsk833

Name Johanna

Fi's Name Chad

Wedding Date July 3, 2011

Hobbies We're both teachers, we play fantasy sports, are trying to visit every baseball stadium, love watching movies, reading, working out, and i love wedding planning!!

Tell us about your current wedding plans! We are getting married in a mansion in the Chicago area but planning long distance from NYC!  Our colors are purple and green, and are thinking of a romantic theme.  I am still searching for lots of inspiration, so I don't have much else set in stone yet!  =)  excited to be here!

Posted on September 4, 2010 at 5:27 am
mahoganieyes
09/10/2011
mahoganieyes

mahoganieyes

Followers
Following

mahoganieyes

Hello newbies!

Posted on September 4, 2010 at 5:27 am
uofoducklady
10/30/2010
uofoducklady

uofoducklady

Followers
Following

uofoducklady

Name Cassandra

Fi's Name Matt

Wedding Date 10/30/10

Hobbies Wedding Planning!

Tell us about your current wedding plans! It will be a beautiful fall wedding with eggplant, orange and brown as our colors!

Posted on September 4, 2010 at 6:26 am
thisiscooling
03/11/2011
thisiscooling

thisiscooling

Followers
Following

thisiscooling

Name Kath

FI's Name Will

Wedding Date 11 March 2011

Hobbies Being online WAY too much, reading, baking, music, politics (Ha, I'm such a nerd!)

Wedding Plans Right now dresses, venue, church, reception music is all sorted, still working on invites, programmes, centrepieces, jewelry, suits finalising what I want for the flowers and other stuff. The list is endless!!

Our colours are chocolate brown and ivory with accents of silver and mocha and we have a fun theme as well. Check out my bio for more of my inspirations and feel free to add me as a friend! Loving it here on PW so far, am addicted already!

Posted on September 4, 2010 at 6:32 am
lauren.and.brian
05/28/2011
lauren.and.brian

lauren.and.brian

Followers
Following

lauren.and.brian

Name: Lauren

Fi's Name: Brian

Wedding Date: May 28th, 2011

Hobbies: Baking, blogging, shopping, traveling!

We are getting married outdoors at a lighthouse on the water, and then having a cocktail hour and reception at a gorgeous Residents' Club on a nearby golf course. We are SO excited! We have a caterer and a photographer, and yesterday we tasted cake, and today we are looking at wedding bands. I just need to get moving on some DIY/theme type stuff, and square away a DJ and florist! :)

Posted on September 4, 2010 at 6:54 am
Miss_Jules
10/08/2011
Miss_Jules

Miss_Jules

Followers
Following

Miss_Jules

Name Juliana

Fi's Name Philip

Wedding Date October 8, 2011

Hobbies Painting, cooking, pilates, photography...shopping, my bull terrier...

Tell us about your current wedding plans! It's still 398 days away!  Our colors are shades of purple, grays and black.  Our wedding ceremony will be at Old Christ Church in Pensacola, FL with our cocktail reception across the street at Lee House Bed and Breakfast.  October is an amazing time of year at the beach!  We want our wedding weekend to be a great time for everyone!  No bridezilla moments or stuffy atmosphere.  We plan on renting 2 beach houses for our bridal party and will have a cookout rehersal dinner with horse shoe, croquet, etc. :)  We've also rented the entire Inn for the weekend so family members from out of town can stay there and we have the whole Inn to roam!  I can't wait to marry my best friend! :)

Posted on September 4, 2010 at 7:34 am
TimilyL
11/11/2011
TimilyL

TimilyL

Followers
Following

TimilyL

Name

Emily

Fi's Name

Tim

Wedding Date

Hobbies playing

classical music (although it's not much of a hobby, since I'm a music teacher!), blogging, traveling, kareoke, obsessively re-watching 30 Rock and Gilmore Girls dvds, and we just got a Wii so we've spent a looooooooot of time on that thus far.

Well.  We have a venue (both ceremony and reception).  I picked out a dress.  We've sort of settled on a bridal party (and a huge one at that).  I've bought the invitation suite that my mom will write out in calligraphy.  We're going iPod DJ (and the most work I've done has been on our wedding playlists).  My friend volunteered to bake our cake.  Picked out my dress but not ordered it yet.  We need to finalize the guest list, photographer, caterer.  Haven't yet started on making a lot of the DIYs or the dude's formal wear yet. 

We've got a long way to go, but I've toned down planning a lot in the past month, a) because we've gotta get into gear saving money and b) I am no longer on summer teacher break (which is why PW has gone way by the wayside for me lately).

Still have the PW <3 though!

Posted on September 4, 2010 at 7:54 am
zoe_of_elyon
07/23/2011
zoe_of_elyon

zoe_of_elyon

Followers
Following

zoe_of_elyon

I posted over in the Newbie Corner but what the hey.

Name: Naomi (I go by Zoe)

Fi's Name: Justin (he goes by Justin)

Wedding Date: 7/23/11

Hobbies: dancing (I went to college for ballet and have a BFA in dance so it's a little more than a hobby), reading, sometimes writing, doing crafty things (right now I'm making a T-shirt quilt for my sister-in-law), watching Monk and Mythbusters

Tell us about your current wedding plans! Well, we were supposed to be married already, but we had to postpone our date for financial reasons.  So we've just recently been able to start planning again.  We're getting married in a beautiful Victorian house - well, it used to be a house; it was converted to a gift shop, then a florist shop, then an event center.  We're going for light, lush, classic, and elegant.  And lots and lots of dessert. :D

Posted on September 4, 2010 at 8:22 am
alexaruble
04/23/2011
alexaruble

alexaruble

Followers
Following

alexaruble

Name Alexa

Fi's Name Nate

Wedding Date April 23 2011

Hobbies I like to read nonfiction, watch tv, my fiance and I just bought bikes this summer so we like to ride around the neighborhood.

Tell us about your current wedding plans! I just ordered all of the supplies for my diy invites. I have a longish list of diys-invites, programs, reserved seating signs, place cards, pomadors, lots of other things I can't remeber right now. Everything is booked for the most part-now its just the details. Our engagement shoot is in a month. I'm really excited except I have no idea what I'm going to wear. I am planning on using something from the shoot for our save the dates.

Posted on September 4, 2010 at 3:38 pm
Melissa.Formy
08/13/2011
Melissa.Formy

Melissa.Formy

Followers
Following

Melissa.Formy

Name- Melissa

Fi's Name- Greg

Wedding Date- August 13, 2011

Hobbies- Shopping, Working, Scrapbooking, Dancing, Watching TV, looking all things wedding related. Facebook :)

Tell us about your current wedding plans! We just booked out DJ TONIGHT GO US!! We booked our Venue, Photographer, DJ. I got my dress already, picked out our wedding party and colors. Pretty soon going to start some DIY projects.

Posted on October 18, 2010 at 3:43 pm
katierae
09/24/2011
katierae

katierae

Followers
Following

katierae

Name Katie

Fi's Name Chris

Wedding Date September 24, 2011

Hobbies Shopping (it's combined with my job lol!), baking/cooking, exercising, hanging out with friends, watching trashy reality tv

Tell us about your current wedding plans! We are working on finishing up booking our vendors. Right now I'm desperately trying to find a photographer and DJ! Other than that, there's not much on our to do list. I'm continuing to gather pictures of what we want things to look like. Oh and most importantly, I NEED TO FIND A DRESS. 

Posted on October 18, 2010 at 4:06 pm
aka_australia85
08/13/2011
Followers
Following

aka_australia85

Name  Sydney

Fi's Name   Brian

Wedding Date  August, not sure, 2011

Hobbies  Wedding planning, Shopping, and TV

Tell us about your current wedding plans!  We plan to go to vegas, just the two of us, and have the honeymoon. Only getting a dress and photog. When we come home, we will have our reception, and i will do my bridal and trash the dress. Gonna try to do boudior b4 or in vegas.

Posted on November 12, 2010 at 12:11 pm
Vandy2be4311
04/03/2011
Vandy2be4311

Vandy2be4311

Followers
Following

Vandy2be4311

Name: Mary

Fi's Name: Zach

Wedding Date: April 3, 2011

Hobbies: Yoga, tv (CBS is our favorite), wedding planning, fh works, we both are in school, I am in the process of getting my MBA.

Tell us about your current wedding plans!: Oh where do I start, I start when I go to my mom's about 4 hrs away to start all of our DIY projects! I cant wait! :)

Posted on November 12, 2010 at 1:01 pm
PWUser1111
10/14/2011
PWUser1111

PWUser1111

Followers
Following

PWUser1111

Name  - Jane

Fi's Name -

Wedding Date - October

Hobbies  - reading, walking the dog,

Tell us about your current wedding plans! invitations are in the pipeline (although I now realize that I must firm up the timing before we have to proof the invitations!), minister is booked, so is the venue and the food chosen - deposit there is paid, am doing up an advance notice email to send out to guests who need to travel so they can book airfares and accommodation.  Getting married in Airlie Beach, which is close to home(Australia).  I think this is an American website??  Currently thinking about photos, decorations and music.

Posted on January 7, 2011 at 11:49 am
smugmug
12/15/2012

smugmug

Name  - Latisha

Fi's Name - David

Wedding Date - December 15th 2012

Hobbies  - reading, walking the dog,

Tell us about your current wedding plans! Just starting 

Posted on May 19, 2011 at 12:31 pm
starbux
12/31/2009
starbux

starbux

Followers
Following

starbux

Welcome to PW! 

Posted on May 19, 2011 at 12:41 pm
Tinks
06/30/2012

Tinks

Name Kristina

Fi's Name George

Wedding Date June 23, 2012

Hobbies Shopping, exercising, watching reality tv, reading, decorating

Tell us about your current wedding plans! We just set our date and booked our venues. We're getting married at a Greek church and then our reception is at Oheka Castle. The color scheme is white and gold, with a few fuschia touches here and there. 

Posted on May 19, 2011 at 12:49 pm
1 2 3 4 6 8 9

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week
aggiebride
95 posts
LauraSweet
57 posts
jmbuss9
45 posts
Canooknic
21 posts