Hey ladies! So here is my current situation (I feel like it's constantly up and down)! I went to the clinic on the 2nd and they only did a urine test and confirmed the pregnancy. I explained to the MA I spoke with that my insurance I had while in school had expired and I'm unable to get on DH's insurance through work until April. She suggested I try to apply for our Medicaid here. Well, I did the application online last week and then was on the phone all morning yesterday being transferred from one person to another and basically they all said it takes up to a month to find out if you are approved. I'm worried we will be above the cut off, but I'm starting nursing school again next week and will only be working 2 days a week. Hardly much income on my part unti lI graduate in May. I had no spotting for about a week then a tiny bit of the light brown again here or there the last few days (not even enough to cover a panty liner). Well, this morning I woke up and had the brown red again when I wiped like I did the last time a few weeks ago when I freaked out! I'm home for the day and am just going to keep moitoring it, but so far there's been no more since this morning. I just feel like I'm in limbo. Still, the only people who know is DH and you ladies. I feel like it's maybe not serious enough to go the the ER or anything (no cramping or more spotting) but until I find out if I can qualify for insurance, I'll be almost done with my first trimester. I'm so scared I'll go the the appointment and they'll tell me they can't find a heartbeat or something and I should've come sooner. The MA told me though, no one would see me until I have insurance figured out and we can't afford an ER bill right now. The clinic I went to doesn't do u/s or even blood work. I was doing fine, no spotting or anything and I guess I still feel ok but still practically no symptoms. I'm not sure if I should just wait it out to hear from the insurance. I guess I feel like what other option do I have? I still haven't said anything to my family, which is killing me, but it sounds like such a mess, but I also don't want to say anything until I know what's going on... which could be another 4 or 5 weeks! Sorry this is so long! I know DH is trying to be understanding as well, but I also know it's hard when he basically just has to take my word for what's going on so it's probably hard to wrap his head around it.