Kelbel_83 is MARRIED <3 <3 <3
- Weather was perfect! Dropped to mid 70's... woot woot!
- Hair & makeup was AMAZING! Thank you Something Blue Stylists!
- Didn't cry during the ceremony... but hubby did ;)
- Got to have two father/daughter dances - one with my Dad and one with my Uncle who has been my father figure (Uncle was a surprise dance by my Aunt, but it was perfect!)
- Cheesy Photobooth was a BIG HIT! Highly recommend a photobooth!
- Food was delicious! Thank you Elegant Affair Catering!
- All the crazy colors really worked and made for a vibrant wedding :)
- Hubby's Mom passed away 5 years ago so we had all the moms come up and dance with him for the mother/son dance... such a special moment <3
- French Estate coordinator could not be there the day of the wedding (told me this a few days before the wedding) and brought in a new coordinator who I met AT the rehearsal. It was fine and she was sweet, but totally threw me off.
- Groom was frantic because nothing was getting done at the venue. He turned into Groomzilla and stressed everyone out lol.
- Had a rose ceremony for the mothers, but someone forgot to place roses on the ceremony table. We had to improvise, but oh well... no one noticed.
- Cake table wasn't decorated how I wanted, but that was my fault for not explaining how I wanted it nor did I check it beforehand.
- Shoes hurt like a mofo... I now have two scabs on my ankles. Ouch!
- MOH got drunk and was crying FOREVER... and for no reason lol. I finally had to take her aside and told her to chillax and drink some water.
Other than that, it was a great day... my HUSBAND (hehe) was incredibly sexy in his tux and we had an amazing time. Regardless of the bad, the good always wins :) Here are some pics I found on my camera. More in my bio... xoxo
Posted on August 29, 2010 at 10:36 pm