LAZARO 3050

So I assume that they added the lazaro 3050 because someone on this board asked for a price quote. 

wedding-apparel.DressilyMe.com/exquisite-charm-elegant-lovely-wedding-dress-pd-8662/

What I want to know is... do you guys think they can make this dress? I've personally tried this dress on before and fell in love with it, and I think it would be hard to replicate. Especially since a lot of you think that they are week in organza. What do you guys think? For all of those that have ordered. I've asked for a sample mermaid and ruffles style that they've done, and they didn't send me a picture of a mermaid.

Please let me know if you guys think they can do it. I am having a hard time deciding.

Also, have any of you had experience with bigdaydress.com? They've sent me samples of lots of ruffles they've done and it looks pretty good, but I'm not finding any reviews on them.

Posted on October 5, 2010 at 6:15 pm
fleurduhlay
05/29/2011
fleurduhlay

fleurduhlay

Followers
Following

(32) Comments

kleana
06/10/2011
kleana

kleana

Followers
Following

kleana

Thank you very much Billy!! I am so happy i found you guys!!! It's about 2 months i am looking for my wedding dress and it seems to be very hard. The dresses are so expensive to buy in the store but from the other hand buying them from internet is risky. It is so great to have you guys telling about your experience!!! Now i have more clear ideas what to do. Billy can I ask you about the fabric? So the bodice of Rivini is organza over satin? What about ruffels? Are they pleated organza only? Sorry for asking about this again. I just want my wedding dress to be perfect like all of us wish.  

Posted on February 17, 2011 at 9:47 pm
BillysBride2011
05/30/2011
Followers
Following

BillysBride2011

Bride1986- I only meant just what I posted; that my advice is to base who you order from strictly based on those who have had experience with the company and not hearsay. No more, no less. There are LOTS of people talking on boards and not all of them have direct experience..hence my pointing out how great this forum is because you can talk to ladies who have actually purchased gowns instead of just having to depend on miscellaneous reviews you can't be sure are authentic. If you read my post I think I was pretty clear on what my intent/meaning was.

Kleana- yea, the bodice is organza over satin...I only know that because I recall seeing it on one of the bridal shop descriptions for the original Rivini gown. The ruffles I'd have to assume are organza as well. I'd say nail down a photo of those before you complete your order request or send money. At least thats my plan. They can be a sticking point I'm sure since they are a huge part of what makes the gown so special. The bodice shouldn't be a big deal for any reputable company to duplicate; the LOOK is all about those ruffles which is why I personally have shopped around so much!

I'll keep you posted about my experience. My wedding is still 8 months out so I have more time and can afford a "mistake"...if you've only got 2 months I'd say focus on the sites you've seen the most credible reviews for, get your sample and take a chance. Really thats what we're all doing-no way to be 100% sure unfortunately.

Posted on February 18, 2011 at 6:51 am
0123Jesss
03/31/2012
0123Jesss

0123Jesss

Followers
Following

0123Jesss

hi everyone, all this info is great! 

BillysBride i was skimming through the dialog, maybe i missed it, but did you say that you have gotten any pictures yet of the progress of your dress? if so could you post it or let us know if you are pleased with it. also do they allow you to put in your order before u pay for it, like will they start working on it? i too found many dresses, designer, that i fell in love with but will not pay the asking price as it is only one day i will be wearing the dress and that money could go for our appt rent for a multiple months!! thank you for your time its evident u want to share your experiences in efforts to help fellow brides 

you all are awesome! 

Posted on February 19, 2011 at 8:06 am
BillysBride2011
05/30/2011
Followers
Following

BillysBride2011

Jesss,

Nope, you have to pay for your dress prior to it going into production. Thats understandable since I'm sure they would lose a lot of money with brides who changed their minds after a dress/fabric is already cut.

I haven't ordered mine yet; I submitted my info request right before the Chinese New Year and was told they would not be able to begin til after the holiday so I chose to put wedding funds toward my venue and photography first since I'd have to wait for the dress regardless. Happy to say my photographer is now booked and so is our venue (was any one else truly nervous to book their venue? its like it makes everything so REAL! lol).

ANYway, they are back in production as of Monday (tomorrow night due to the time difference), so I'm planning to order this next week or two. I just can't make up my mind about gambling on the ruffles....I'm fairly certain it will be fine since I've seen other brides state they are very honest in saying if they don't have the materials to match a gown. When I submitted my photos, they seemed like it wouldn't be a problem. Anyway, I'll be sure to post pics as I go!

Posted on February 19, 2011 at 12:42 pm
0123Jesss
03/31/2012
0123Jesss

0123Jesss

Followers
Following

0123Jesss

BillysBride,

awesome thanks sooo much! i know this may be a long shot but would you know of any inexpensive photographers in the Ca (LA) area?... and how much is too much in your opinion to spend on photography? i ask because i love that you have the same values on spending on the gown as i do.. but im confused on the photography!

Ps i had the idea of hiring a student photographer (of corse i would do my research on their work) this way i would be helping a student build their portfolio and i wouldn't have to pay full price my cost would be cut probably in 1/2. what do you think?

Posted on February 20, 2011 at 6:03 am
BillysBride2011
05/30/2011
Followers
Following

BillysBride2011

Jesss, sorry but no...I live in central/southern IL. We're about an hour and a half north of St. Louis which is where we're actually getting married.

Have you tried doing a vendor search here PJ? They also have a great referrals forum on Weddingbee.com and The Knot. Tons of resources out there to point you in the right direction. I have heard of gals who utilize student photographers. Just do your homework and make sure you've seen what they can do already. I also think it's good to look at photographers who are just starting out....alot of times they are cheaper because they are still trying to establish some word of mouth. The biggest money saving tip I know of is just requesting a copy of the cd and no prints. You can always have prints done in whatever size you want, so long as you have the cd and copyright to the images. Couples spend a fortune on a la carte photography prints and albums- that doesn't really make sense to me. I'm buying the cd of all the edited photos and nothing else. I'll make my own albums. LOL

Posted on February 20, 2011 at 6:44 am
0123Jesss
03/31/2012
0123Jesss

0123Jesss

Followers
Following

0123Jesss

great thanks so much for the advice. let me know about the progress of your dress 8)

Posted on February 24, 2011 at 6:34 pm
kaskas
07/03/2012
kaskas

kaskas

Followers
Following

kaskas

I know this probably isnt the right thread for this but you all sound so informative I'd like your opinions! I'm not getting married till july next yr (2012) but im an over achiever and dont wanna freak out and become a bridezilla closer to the date lol so my cousin told me about dressily and im pretty impressed w/ what ive read and seen so far. my problem is I have a dress planned out in my head and cant find anything really like it anywhere. I did email them a description and the images I drew on Paint. That was about 2 hrs ago so they havent gotten back to me yet... would you guys mind giving me your opinions on this dress? im not an artist so be gentle :) thank you so much!

Posted on February 28, 2011 at 1:00 am
kaskas
07/03/2012
kaskas

kaskas

Followers
Following

kaskas

LAZARO 3050 photo 2745168-1LAZARO 3050 photo 2745168-2

Posted on February 28, 2011 at 1:01 am
Ladychris81
08/17/2011
Ladychris81

Ladychris81

Followers
Following

Ladychris81

any update on your dresses?

Posted on April 28, 2011 at 3:12 am
coolwaves
05/19/2012
coolwaves

coolwaves

Followers
Following

coolwaves

Bride1986 is right. Some Chinese makers can't do the ruffles correctly if you don't send them a magnified picture how the ruffles are arranged. They tend to just layer the ruffles instead of having the ruffles appear in random as most expensive designer dresses have them. The results can be disappointing if what you like are random ruffles vs. layering in waves.

Posted on April 28, 2011 at 3:30 pm
danita1
07/12/2011
danita1

danita1

Followers
Following

danita1

Did anyone of you recive the dress? I´m thinking to order something similar, but I would love to see a "real life" example first.

Thanks!

Posted on May 6, 2011 at 7:43 am
« 1 2 »

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week
Canooknic
16 posts
Linnn
13 posts
NicholeB
13 posts
krosa