Looking for DOC for 5/29/2011 wedding in SF, CA!!!
I am at a lost right now. My DOC whom I have booked over 6 months ago suddenly decided to cancel our contract due to "lifestyle changes". So now with less than 3 months to go, I am without a DOC.
My wedding is on May 29th. If you are willing to offer your serivces for less than $500 for the entire day of coordinating, please contact me.