Married Ladies - Let's Talk Photographers
I'm curious to learn what everyone else's photographer experience was and has been like post wedding. I'm just curious if I am being unreasonable, or turning into a post wedding bridezilla.
1. What was the timing for proofs to be delivered
2. Once the you chose your album photos, how long did it take to get your first proof of the album?
3. how were your proofs and digital photos delivered? If by website did you feel that it was manageable/user friendly?
4. How many photos did you have to go through?
5. Did you feel service dropped off at all after the big day?
6. Did you feel enough photos were retouched, artisitically altered? What percentage would you say were altered?
Thx, ladies. Your feedback on this is beyond invaluable to me.