money saving tips
1. dont get married in feb, may, june, and dec. these months have holidays or are big months for weddings and vendors will charge more.
2. cut down your guest list.
3. use wedding cake stand-in for all layers but one. the real layer you can cut. caterer or hotel will take the cake to kitchen to cut and plate for guests and the guests will never know they are eating delicious sheet cake.
4. get married on off day or time. fri pm, sat am, sun am, sun pm, or tue (for jewish brides since this day is doublely blessed.)
5. get married at airport hotel. they provide transprotation to hotel from airport for you and your guests. they are normally buisy weekdays with business men. weekends they are dead and have great rates for guest and events. they have event planner on staff, so when you book the venue you have paid for a wedding planner. they have the tables, chairs, caterer...which saves money and time. they alot of the time will provide your wedding night room and an anv gift of a hotel room.
6. dont get married on a holiday. vendors charge more, hotel rooms are more expensive, gas is more expensive, and airfare costs more.
feel free to share your tips too.