NWR - Less is more when it comes to certain things

I am at work about to past out! Thank God I am getting off in 5 minutes. One of my co-workers mopped the floor and mixed bleach with pine sol. Why on earth would you do that??? I already hate when they use too much bleach, but mixing it with pine sol is a deadly combo! Ugh I am nauseous, light headed, eyes burning and can taste it in my mouth! 


What is one thing that people over do that they should really use less of that just ticks you off? Mine is bleach! It says use one capful for a reason and don't mix it with anything! It doesn't take all of that to kill germs because you are killing me!!! 

Posted on April 16, 2013 at 8:54 am
MrsCaleYoung
5
06/30/2012
MrsCaleYoung

MrsCaleYoung

  • 5
  • 17
  • 6.68k
188
Followers
185
Following

(7) Comments

SunnyDBride
10
05/28/2011
SunnyDBride

SunnyDBride

  • 10
  • 17
  • 11.6k
648
Followers
647
Following

SunnyDBride

Oh my!!! I'm glad you are leaving soon! That is not good at all for anyone's health. Are there windows that can be opened to air the place out?


As for overdoing things, sometimes perfume is overdone and it can be very overwhelming!

Posted on April 16, 2013 at 8:57 am
miss_yhett
5
01/28/2012
miss_yhett

miss_yhett

  • 5
  • 17
  • 5.26k
393
Followers
397
Following

miss_yhett

lol..i always use pine osol to desinfect our bathroom and use the exhaust fan after.is it maybe the ratio of pine osol and water is not right.

Posted on April 16, 2013 at 10:17 am
NicholeB
4
09/20/2014
NicholeB

NicholeB

  • 4
  • 23
  • 2.83k
87
Followers
140
Following

NicholeB

Goodness girl! No offense but what idiot is mixing bleach with ANYTHING?  They walk among us...SMH!


Sorry you have to endure that.  I am real sensitive to certain smells so I know I would have been passed out for sure.  That's awful.


I really hate it when people go on and on about themselves or are really conceited.  Talk about making me nauseous...lol.

Posted on April 17, 2013 at 12:35 am
MOBRIDE72
3
04/25/2015
MOBRIDE72

MOBRIDE72

  • 3
  • 14
  • 1.64k
51
Followers
53
Following

MOBRIDE72

crazy. I think I would of had to tell them it's not safe for them or those around them to be mixing bleach with anything. They should know that from OSHA

Posted on April 17, 2013 at 1:06 pm
Sammy_D
4
09/10/2011
Sammy_D

Sammy_D

  • 4
  • 16
  • 4k
192
Followers
207
Following

Sammy_D

Yikes!! DH's aunt developed COPD (or at least it seriously aggravated a condition she didn't previously know she had) after helping her sister clean her bathroom with bleach and ammonia...she was sick for months! Be careful!


I cannot stand it when people at work go outside to smoke and then come right back in before properly airing themselves out! And they have a specific entrance for a reason, so if they skip that and use the regular elevator...then I'm stuck smelling all the stinkiness that hangs in air for hours!! Eurgh!

Posted on April 18, 2013 at 2:15 am
Uhlease
5
09/02/2012
Uhlease

Uhlease

  • 5
  • 18
  • 9.91k
334
Followers
316
Following

Uhlease

Yea! Mixing certain things can be toxic!! Especially when working with bleach and ammonia which should never be mixed! Or bleach and acids. Uggghhh, that's horrible!

Posted on April 18, 2013 at 2:47 am
krosa
3
09/16/2012
krosa

krosa

  • 3
  • 23
  • 1.97k
224
Followers
279
Following

krosa

i am with you on the bleach and the perfume/cologne.  my mom was a 3rd grade teacher for years and the janitor of her school used WAAAAAAAAY too much cologne.  you could smell him at the other end of the hall.

Posted on April 25, 2013 at 12:10 pm

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week
Canooknic
22 posts
NicholeB
19 posts
NicoleJuliette
16 posts
krosa
12 posts
zeuster
12 posts
Levisjoe
9 posts