Offering 3 FREE engagement and/or wedding booked in May-Sept 2011

Hello Brides and Grooms in NYC, NJ and CT area!

I'm updating my portfolio and would love to capture in-love pairs for an engagement session and/or a full wedding booked for the month of May-September 2011. I'm based in NYC and my website is angelicacriscuolophotography.com.

I have photographed various sessions including an event held at THe Plaza Hotel honoring Mary J Blige, and a separate event honoring Coco Chanel (in addition to headshots, family portraits, children and more). I'm shooting three weddings in the month of May alone, but would love to broaden my work and capture as much spring/summer weddings and get the various textures colors and memories weddings can bring!

For any destination weddings, photography is also FREE, just pay for flight, hotel, and per diem from JFK or LAG.

I myself was recently married in November 2010 in Punta Cana and loved directing our photographer on what images/memories we wanted to capture. Will definitely ensure my three lucky couples will receive beautiful high quality images on a DVD or CD. All images will be edited to attain the highest quality. Photo albums and prints can be purchased through an online password protected web gallery on top of the high definition DVD/CD if desired by the couple so you can get the professional prints (rather than pharmacy CVS/RiteAid/Walgreen/DuaneRead type prints).

Have a wonderful day and hope to hear from you soon!

Best,

Angelica

Posted on May 3, 2011 at 8:37 am
ACPhotographyNY
11/13/2010
Followers
Following

(0) Comments

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week
LauraSweet
82 posts