Ok Kevsgirl - Less Words, More Pics!!!
I'm biting off Kaytana's style, breaking it down with "the Good, the Bad, & the Indifferent"
- The weather was perfect, right when the NJ/NY heatwave finally broke
- I didn't have to think all day because my coordinator and BM's rocked
- So many people said it was the best wedding they had been to...I figure even if some people are exaggerating, a few had to be true, right? :-)
- The flip flops were gone after 30 min!! I wish I had bought more!
- DH's sister showed up with a new and different BMs dress because her original no longer fit. Yes -- you read right, she bought a new dress from a different company and didn't tell me till the rehearsal!! Grrr...
- DH's dad didn't make it in time for the start of the ceremony, and waiting for him made us late so we lost our $100 late deposit which we would have gotten back if we started within 15 min of the original time
- My dress got a little ripped after it snagged something, but it was toward the end of the night
- "Aunt Flo" MAJORLY crashed the party so my mom and I had to do some major work to fix that disaster
The Indifferent (things I thought I would care about but didn't)
- I would be lying if I said I wasn't pissed about my SIL's dress switcharoo, but by the time she told me I just couldn't care any more. Couldn't do anything about it by then anyway
- Chivari chairs weren't in the budget, so we stuck with the Venue's black against our Navy linens -- and it totally worked!!!!
- DH's father showed up with extra guests....again, I was too happy being married to stress, and it all seemed to work out fine...
Posted on July 21, 2010 at 3:15 am