Order of Ceremony.................
I NEED SOME HELP!!!! Can somone please assist me with the order of service? When is the aisle runner unrolled & when does the jumping of the broom come into play? Am I missing anything? Should something be changed or switched? Here is "MY" order of ceremony:
Seating of the Grandparents/Parents (mothers light "their" untiy candle)
Minister, Groom & Best Man usually enter from stage right (& Groomsmen if they are not escorting Bridesmaids or Matron of Honor). Bridesmaids enter, usually down the center aisle, one at a time. Maid/Matron of Honor enters.
- ***Broom Carrier?????
- Ring Bearer & Jr. Groomsman enter. MUSIC STOPS
- Town Crier/Bell Ringer enters. MUSIC BEGINS
- Bride March The Bride enters. Typically the Bride's mother will stand as a signal for all of the guests to stand. Sometimes the Minister will announce, "All rise for the Bride."
- Opening Remarks
- The Opening Prayer
- Giving Away of the Bride (Who presents this woman and this man to be married to each other?)
- Scripture, Worship Song, Hymn or Solo
- Charge to Bride and Groom
- The Pledge
- Wedding Vows
- Exchanging of the Rings
- Lighting of the Unity Candle
- The Pronouncement
- The Closing Prayer
- The Kiss