PW Preggies, Mommies, & TTC (October Updates!)
Hi my lovely ladies!!!!!!
Well I have a minute to myself and thought it was time to start the new monthly thread! I hope all is well with my ladies, I can't wait to here the updates! I know there are a lot of 'groups' now but this is a great place to touch base on our updates still!
Also: I was thinking if our mommies could put some of their "Mommy Advice" in that group since we have sooo many TTC'ers and Preggies it will be helpful! There is soooo much to think & talk about as a mommy- it would be a great place for advice and support- for us all to touch base! I know I could use some too lol
- Lucas turned 2 months on Monday! I still can't believe it! He's my little angel! Having a baby changed my world completely, and I truely love being a mom! It has also been a change emotionally. I know many say its the hormones- but it is a challenge either way. So Im adjusting to the changes in work, marriage, friendships, etc. and Im not going to sugar coat it- sometimes this has been the hardest part- NOT THE CHILD lol This was a shock to me and also a learning experience. I know I don't have time to be as active on here or ask for help- but if anyone can relate let me know! I think once the baby is here its a whole new ball game- and the only girls I can relate to the most (or that understand me) are my fellow friends that have babies. What can you do, I just take it one day at a time and so thankful at least I have my little guy- he's been amazing!
- Lucas is not only smiling now, but "talking" lol I don't know about what but I love it! He goes on and on and I just pretend I understand haha We just goooo and ahhh through the whole conversation.
- He is sleeping great and I love the progress- (The night feeding is now 4/5am) but Im still tired lol you'd think it help haha but nope- still tired! At least he sleeps in with me- I do love that!
- Each week gets better and better- routine, development, sleep, eatting, the whole 9 yards. (so for those preggies- just remember that haha)
- Not loosing any weight- super bummed about this- now I must work for it haha Originally I dropped a bunch of weight (20 lbs) but then gained a few back! I was sooo pissed haha. So now I need to get with it and get the rest off. I know it will help me feel better too- I got/am super bummed about my body- I feel warped after I had him. Man having kids is such a catch 22 haha
- I have still been updating our blog now and then if you want updates or pics when Im not one here: www.holymolymatrimony.com
Can't wait for the updates ladies!!! Lets hear them!!!
~ HMM :)