ReDesigned my Dress (drawings/cropped photos inside)
Ok ladies, I redesigned my dress a bit...it still has the same feel, but I was having concerns that it was going to end up looking a bit bulky and i also had some concerns that the shoulder pieces would just look like an after thought, the way I had attached them to the dress....so I made some changes. What do you think?
* Bodice will be tight. Pleated horizontally over the bust and the criss crossed over the waist and hips. (see image #1 for bust, see image #6 for bodice)
* A layer of loosely draped chiffon will stretch over the bust and drape off the shoulders and around to drape at the back of the dress. (see image #5 for front, see image #8 for back)
* The dress will be a drop waist fit and flare a-line, with the flare starting just at the bottom of the hip.
* A layer of loosely draped chiffon will wrap from one side of the waist, down and around the back to meet at the beginning. (see image #7 and #9)
* A sash made of the the same material will wrap around the hip and be tied off with two large loops and many pieces of chiffon hanging down. (see image number 2 for sash and loops, see image #3 for hanging pieces)
* The front of the dress will be tight and the top and loose starting at the bottom of the drop waist bodice. (see image #4 for bottom of dress)
* The bottom back of the dress will have a small flowy train (see image #10)
If you want to see this photo larger, i have it in my bio as well =)