REVIEW: Pashminas from ebay
OK as promised, here is my $0.02 on my latest shopping experience:
- The entire transaction went very smoothly, I specified in the "notes to seller" part of the transaction that I wanted 4 black and 1 red pashmina as per their "buy 4 get 1 free" promotion.
- The order shipped very quickly, I believe I ordered it on Friday? and it got here Monday via USPS.
- The colors are lovely and rich.
- They are definitely NOT cashmere (not that I'm surprised for that price!) they are some type of poly-blend.
- Each pashmina is packaged separately
- Each pashmina is approximately 2.5' wide by 5.5' long (not including fringe length)
- I'm a little dissapointed with the tag placement, I think it could have been placed better. Also it appears to be like a sticky iron-on tag, I gently attempted to remove it altogether on a corner - but alas it pulls the fabric too much and it looks like I will stretch and damage the weave if I go all the way.
- Overall, I am satisfied with the product and it's going to work great to cover up my girls! And you can't beat the price (5 pashminas for $34 including shipping).
seller is "Foreverwear" on ebay http://stores.ebay.com/foreverwear
Posted on November 10, 2008 at 11:51 am