I have a three-stone white gold engagement ring and a white gold diamond wedding band. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to the white gold now. I had a minor rash two weeks ago and took my ring off for two days - got better. Today, I woke up and my finger was swollen to twice its normal size with a rash of mini-blisters. I took my ring off for the day, and it's already getting better. Anyone have any advice? Maybe if I got it dipped more often? Is there another type of metal that's less prone to allergies? I don't like the look of yellow gold on me, and platinum is too expensive for our budget. Any advice on what to do?