RIVINI IVORY WEDDING GOWN BRAND NEW LACE/ORGANZA MERMAID/TRUMPET SILHOUETTE - $1700, ORIGINALLY $4,000

Hi there! I am selling an unworn, brand new wedding gown by Rivini. Size 10, which is about a size 8 in normal clothing. This dress has not been altered at all, it's in it's original condition.  

It is a gorgeous Ivory in color. It's still got it's tags on and sold originally for $4,000. It's silhouette is called Trumpet or Fit-n-Flare, which is similar to a mermaid style. It's got a scoop neck which is beautiful and can easily be transformed into a sweetheart neckline or a more dramatic scoop line if you choose. This dress overall can be altered down to any size or taken out. I am selling it at a fraction of the cost because I need to sell ASAP. I decided to go with another dress so I must sell this one before I can purchase the other one. If you are in the Los Angeles area, I have no problem showing you the dress in person so you can try it on for yourself. Very comfortable to wear, not heavy. 

Rivini is a top notch wedding designer whose work can be compared to Amsale, Monique Lhuillier, Priscilla of Boston, Romona Keveza, etc.. Here is the website to her work:http://www.rivini.com/ This dress is a combination of french lace up top and organza on the bottom. That's what initially drew me to the dress, the combination of fabrics. I love the slight draping on the skirt as well. Not very often that you see a skirt like this. Some skirts are too plain, some are too full of pick-ups. This has the perfect amount. 

The picture does not do the dress justice, it's absolutely stunning in person. there is much workmanship and very nice detail to this dress that does not show through in the pictures. I also love the brooch detail below my left hip. It's got buttons on the back going down the bodice of the dress as well. Please note: Does not come with the sash pictured. This dress is a steal! Feel free to make me your best offer because I am open to negotiating! 

You can see pictures of the dress here:

http://classifieds.weddingbee.com/topic/rivini-brand-new-wedding-gown-sz-10-1700-originally-4000-must-sell-asap

Thanks for looking!

Posted on January 23, 2010 at 12:36 pm
serenah
08/08/2010
serenah

serenah

Followers
Following

(0) Comments

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week
Canooknic