So we found out that our best man and his fiancee finally set a date of April 15. Which is a Thursday.
I'm a teacher and I only have two of my four meager personal days left this year. My fiance would want to stay until Sunday and visit, which means that if our plane is delayed and I can't make it in on Monday, I am kind of screwed.
I want to go but I just don't think it's going to be possible. :(
Why the frack couldn't they have at least put it on a Friday??? (I know that's totally unreasonable of me. I'm just venting right now.)