How "Something Borrowed" works & Its purpose
This group was created by me, for the Sisters of PW. It was a random idea that has turned into something amazing! A place to come together and share with one another as our big day's come and go. You have the option of either requesting a particular item you'd like to borrow, or post as accepting an item that a fellow PWer has offered.
Create a new post only IF:
a) You are posting a new item to offer (post should be prefixed with WTL: - willing to lend)
b) You want to request something that you dont currently see being offered (post should be prefixed with LTB: - looking to borrow)
Please note the following:
1. If you are posting an item, please be open to the idea of having it passed down from one bride to the next, before it is returned to you. It is ultimately your decision on who is able to borrow and for how long it will stay in rotation, but I do ask that you be fair.
2. Its on a first come, first serve basis as far as wedding dates go. If two women want the same item and they share a wedding date, whichever bride has made the request first is given first priority. *the second bride is more than welcome to make a LTB post*
3. Cherish these items as if they are your own! Anyone who is willing to put an item out there, is doing so out of the kindness of their hearts, and is trusting you to treat their items with respect. Please do so.
4. After your wedding day, it is then up to you to get in contact with the next recipient (request her address information) and ship the items off as soon possible. SHIPPING IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY! A BORROWER SHOULD ONLY PAY SHIPPING COST, WHEN SHIPPING THE ITEM TO THE NEXT BORROWER NOT TO RECEIVE IT. (UNLESS you have mutually agreed otherwise & that will be handled privately between the parties involved). We all know time waits for no one, so please be sure that the next bride is guaranteed the item in time for her day. **If you can not commit to this, please do not request the item.
5. If there is any confusion on who gets what and when, please contact the group leaders:
REMEMBER ABOVE ALL -- We want to keep this as fun and friendly as possible.
****PS. Its also good to keep an updated running list of borrowers on your item.
- Pinksanity 01/01/1901
- MissHammy 02/03/1901
- ChancesAre 05/01/1901
- LauraSweet 12/12/1901
Pictures are encouraged!! please take a snapshot of yourself with the borrowed item if possible and remember to post them here: http://www.projectwedding.com/post/list/where-are-they-now-pictures
NOTE: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SELL ITEMS!!! THIS GROUP IS FOR BORROWING ONLY! please post under classifieds (http://www.projectwedding.com/classifieds) if you would like to sell your items. Thnx!