shut the front door.... BFP!
Holy crap my hands are shaking, still... I just got my BFP this morning and I was so sure I wasn't pregnant! AHHHHHH!!!!
So here are my signs, symptoms and how it worked for me in hopes that it might help someone else. I wanted to get them down now before I forget everything.
I POAS at 10DPO and I got a BFN. I skipped days 11 and 12 because I didn't want to waste more money for BFNs, and I didn't think I was PG. I was pretty sure that AF was going to make her appearance because I felt so crampy. DH was CONVINCED I was PG but I was getting frustrated with him telling me I was because he was only getting my hopes up.
I used a FRER test this morning around 6:50 am this morning and got a faint positive, but definitely positive.
Sorry it's a bit blurry...
Here were the things I did notice:
- Fatigue: I have been tired but still getting 8 hours of sleep a night. I attributed it to teaching and stopping drinking coffee, which I did when we started TTC. For me, the fatigue has been a 6 or 7 out of 10. So not horrible, but noticeable.
- Localized cramps: This one was a biggie. About 6 DPO I started getting cramps on just the left side, and then just the right really low. I did think that was really weird. They are still happening, but now it's all over like AF is coming. Also, I have had a sore back since about 7 DPO.
- Achey hips: I haven't heard anyone mention this before. My hip bone (at the front of my pelvis, near the tips) have been achey for about 3 days. That was a really weird sign and I raised an eyebrow, but because no one I know (virtually or in real life) has ever mentioned that symptom. They are still achey.
- My boobs have been tender, but nothing crazy. Only when I push on them.
- I've been starving: no food aversions for me! I've had a great appetite!
- My CM has been dry and sticky with a fair amount white residue on my underwear at the end of the day. I put this in because I always wondered what it would look like with a BFP, and that's what it looks like for me.
This is so exciting. My mom and DH (and you lovely ladies) know, and that's it. I know this is such a fragile time...I am wishing all of you so much baby dust!!!!! Your time will come, too. I feel weird posting this because over the short couple of months I have been a part of this board, and I feel connected to so many of you and your stories. I won't be leaving the board totally, either. :) Prayers for happy, healthy pregnancies!!