SWR: Don't Throw Out Your Wrapping Paper From Gifts
I was searching through our own PW and found this. It is very neat!!
1. Framed art on your wall - Use a single pattern or combine multiple designs to create a larger wallscape.
2. Personalize your coffee cup - Grab a reusable coffee cup that allows you to change the insert…talk about a morning pick me up?!?!
3. Cover your books - Be the envy of your classmates or dress up an old coffee table book.
4. Give new life to an old piece of furniture - Cover a tabletop or the inside of a bookshelf…use one design all over for a sophisticated look or smaller pieces in multiple designs for a real standout piece!
5. Make drawer liners - Your socks will thank you!
6. Picture frame matting - This looks especially great with a black and white photo.
7. Cover a boring bulletin board - Change them out every month (or when you get too many poked holes)…your "To-Do List" just got more exciting!
8. Shred it - Shred it or cut it up and use to protect packages instead of Styrofoam.
9. Scrapbooking - Cut them up and use them as pages in your scrapbook.
10. Wrap another gift - Use scraps as decorative accents on another gift in place of bows or ribbons!