THANKSGIVING: Graditude Tree
OH-EM-GEEE... is Thanksgiving really next week? Geez... where did the time go. I havent even had the chance to whip up some Thanksgiving decor. So this weekend, I plan on adding just a few more touches to my home and here is one that I want to do.
Our first Thanksgiving Tradition =)... The Graditude Tree
- Pot or Urn or Vase
- BRanches from outside or a manzanita branch
- Floral foam to secure the branches in #2
- Fillers for #2 such as: Moss, rocks, coffee beans
- Tags to write what you're grateful for
- String, ribbon or twine to hang your tags on the branches
- A pretty sign
I plan on putting this tree on our entry table with a little sign describing this new tradition. I plan on saying something on the lines of... There is so much to be Thankful for... let's share them here.
I also want them to write their name and the current year on the back so I can save them. I think it would be fun to look back on them years later or at least every time I take out the tree.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS COME UP WITH =)