our mortgage comittment from our lender was due today, but i got a call from the agent saying the underwriting department was in a training session all day and were not able to complete everything...ugh. i've been so nervous about this and i thought today would be the end, and now it's pushing to tomorrow. our agent also warned me that they may request some additional info tomorrow, and re-pull my credit score. great, right after i had a car emergency and had to replace all 4 tires 2 weeks ago and the only option was my credit card. i just scheduled a payment to cover the tires i charged, so hopefully if they don't like that i have proof of payment and a rapid rescore will help.
i can't wait for this approval process to be over! we're a week away from closing and i'm still not sure if we should pack up our entire apartment...ugh!