Update on dress drama....
Okay so as I have mention before...my Mona Lisa Royale was due to be in on July 12th a week after my bridal shower. I'll bullet what has come from m bridal salon's mouth since then:
- changed to July 19th
- then they were back logged by 2 weeks
- strike in china
- stuck in customs(on Friday I was told this)
- still in the harbor awaiting release.
- It had to then go to the MS hub in NY
Finally my Gram(she's only 60) had enough. We paid for the gown in full back in July it was ordered in May. She called the MS headquarters in Salt Lake City directly and they responded with:
- There was no strike their dress company has no problems with their workers.
- They are never back order and are made right away
- The dress is flown to Salt Lake City to be looked over then over -nighted to the Salon directly to the bridal salon it was ordered from
- MY GOWN HAS BEEN IN SALT LAKE CITY SINCE THE BEGINING OF JULY!!!!!The salon was made aware immediately- and it cannot be sent until they call and tell MS to send it.
I am livid right now. How to I express my disappointment to the salon without coming across as a bridzilla? Why did she feel the need to lie and embellish stories about my gown? Why didn't she just have them release it when it was ready? Help ladies! How do I approach this?