Vera Wang (not white by david's bridal) - Spring 2012 - Helena Gown Ballgown Dress

INCREDIBLE wedding gown from the Los Angeles Vera Wang boutique on Melrose Avenue. 

INCREDIBLE wedding gown from photo 3424626-1

i just wore this gown for my October wedding. it was worn for about 5 hours and has been back in its garment bag ever since.

please only contact me if you're serious about purchasing this dress. this is a size 6, but it was taken down a bit to be somewhere between a 4 and a 6. all alterations done by Vera Wang. i also added a sweetheart neckline. i do not want the dress tried on by anyone who is not serious about wanting it.. please go try it on at vera wang.. if you want it and you are the right size (or smaller), then contact me.  not really sure how it works to ship the dress sight unseen.. please let me know if you know how it goes.. 

this is a great way to get this dress for a more reasonable price. if you get this dress at Vera, it will cost you over $10,000... i am asking $7500.  it is the most magical dress i have ever seen... you will never want to take it off (i didn't.. and i wouldn't be selling it if i could ever wear it again.. i also really want another bride to be able to feel that way on her wedding day).

Posted on November 8, 2012 at 4:43 pm
maymeow
11/01/2012
maymeow

maymeow

Followers
Following

(1) Comment

maymeow
11/01/2012
maymeow

maymeow