Vera Wang Silk Gown for sale - $1200

VERA WANG WEDDING GOWN
NEVER WORN, NEVER ALTERED
100% SILK
SIZE 8

New and unaltered 100% silk Vera Wang strapless gown in Ivory.  This gown was purchased at the year-end 2007 Saks Fifth Avenue Sample Sale for my summer 2008 wedding.  Unfortunately, I made that decision too soon, and decided that I wanted a different look for my wedding.  Retail price of the gown was $3,900.

The gown is versatile, and can be worn for either a formal or less formal wedding.  While it is a simpler strapless A-line gown, its sleek sillouette and classy details are what make the dress more sophisticated.  There are small pleats at the hemline (shown in picture), a single black button at the top back of the dress (shown in picture), and a smaller train that can be bustled. The gown is fully lined in two layers of silk.  The wedding dress size is an 8, and can be altered to fit.

Although the gown was bought at a Sample Sale, there are absolutely no stains on the dress.  The saleswoman told me that some of the dresses at the sale came from Saks stores that had little traffic and that my dress had probably been tried on a couple of times, if at all.  As a result, there is no need to get the gown cleaned before your wedding, although you might want to get it pressed after you have had it altered.

The gown will come in the original Saks garment bag with Vera Wang tags.  I do not have a certificate of authenticity, but rest assured that the Vera Wang label is still on the dress. 

You will not be disappointed when you see the dress.  Please feel free to ask any questions.  I want to make sure that you are satisfied and well-informed.  Final sale, no returns.

Hoping that someone on PW can take advantage!

VERA WANG WEDDING GOWN photo 50311-1

VERA WANG WEDDING GOWN photo 50311-2

VERA WANG WEDDING GOWN photo 50311-3

VERA WANG WEDDING GOWN photo 50311-4

Posted on July 2, 2008 at 8:52 am
Jellie
08/08/2008
Jellie

Jellie

Followers
Following

(1) Comment

neebelung
09/27/2008
neebelung

neebelung

Followers
Following

neebelung

Oh wow, that's a gorgeous gown!!  Good luck with the sale!

Posted on July 2, 2008 at 9:20 am

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week
MOBRIDE72
21 posts
Kuppy13
20 posts
NicholeB
18 posts
krosa
16 posts
Canooknic