Wedding Day is October 8, 2011?

Writing thank you notes for wedding gifts is easy when you let me help. Project Wedding brides and grooms have all the help they need at my site, and it's free.

My website has tips for writing great thank you notes -- including wording to use. From crockpots to cash, from sheets to salad bowls, I have wording for thank you's for over 70 items, plus helpful etiquette advice for writing your notes. Just click to get ideas started.

This site can really help you: 

www.emilyeaston.com

Thanks!  And happy wedding!

Emily

Emily Easton

Note Writing Expertise

Posted on October 8, 2011 at 6:49 am
emilydoteaston
03/10/2009
Followers
Following

(2) Comments

rnmomto3
04/28/2012
rnmomto3

rnmomto3

Followers
Following

rnmomto3

Emily, I really enjoyed your web site advise on Thank You notes. The wording and ideas on many of your notes are excellant! The only addition I would make is this: Encourage people to write Thank You notes as soon as possible after opening gifts such as at the shower or gifts sent to the home. This will help the task seem shorter when the notes are written a few at a time. It will also be easier to remember who gave what and the sentiment felt when opeing the gift so that can be conveyed to the giver. If opening gifts in private at home, writing the note as soon as the gift is opened, the giver will be correct and the note can be completely done right away. Then the Thank You notes won't be such a chore later when there is a stack to write. Just a thought!

Posted on October 8, 2011 at 3:49 pm
emilydoteaston
03/10/2009
Followers
Following

emilydoteaston

Thanks for your nice words -- and excellent advice! Shower and wedding time is the only time in our lives when we have to write 40-80-100-150 or more notes (eek!) and that can be so overwhelming. You're right - starting in right away is the way to keep on top of the project.

Emily Easton

Posted on October 9, 2011 at 2:50 am

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week
LauraSweet
79 posts
Canooknic
70 posts
lorna247
46 posts
jmbuss9
41 posts