What is on your bucket list?
I really want to take hubby
1. On a cruise
2. To Morrocco
3. To Germany
4. To Greece
and also we want to
5. Go back to our Honeymoon spot so we can get more pictures (we cannot find any of our homeymoon photos. they all got deleted. even our safari :( )
6. Buy a house
7. Move back to NM eventually
LOL! Lots of long and short term bucketing to do! :D
That's an awesome bucket list!
1. Go to college2. Have children3. Go skydiving4. Go on a road trip to flordia5. Vacation on a tropical island6. Be a bartender7. Learn another language 8. Get my dream house built
Me and hubby were just talking about a bucket list!!!
1. Go on Tom Joyner Fantastic Voyage cruise (hubby wants to shoot for next year!)
2. Take hubby on a trip to California
3. Have a romantic getaway at the Poconos resort.
4. Travel to Hawaii
5. Travel to Brazil (five year wedding anniversary goal!)
6. DH and I go back to college
7. Upgrades to house. Modernize two of the four bathrooms in our house (I want a jacuzzi bathtub!)
8. Go parasailing
9. Go snorkeling
10. Lose weight and keep it off!
11. Start my own on-line crochet store
12. Visit all my friends that live in different states
My Bucket List:
1. Go to Alaska
2. Go to Hawaii
3. Go To England
4. Own a home (maybe not a normal bucket list thing, but...)
5. Own my own busniness
6. Run a 5K
7. Lose Weight
8. Be a better cook
In no particualr order...
1. Visiting Australia and all of Europe are on the top of my list for places to see, more in particular I really want to go to Romania and Transylvania to visit all the old villages and hear the old folktales told by people who live where they originated. (I'm a Halloween nut so this seems quite awesome to me lol).
2. Go sky diving
3. Learn a new language fluently
4. Finish my novel
5. Run a marathon
6. Own/Run a dog rescue organization
7. Learn to ballroom dance
8. Go scuba diving
I know there is definitely more, but here are a couple:
See a show on Broadway
Have a successful life and marriage
- Have children
- Complete all three levels of comprehensive certification through Peak Pilates
- Be thought an "expert" in my field
- Visit a different country
- Look and be "in shape" (I am well on my way)
- Help a family member in an extreme way
- Help a stranger (on a much larger scale than a simple "random act of kindness"
- Get a tattoo (a dear friend of mine is designing it for me right now)
- Adopt a greyhound
- Marry the love of my life again (vow renewal someday)
- Own a nice house
- Enjoy retirement
- Get my ASL skills back up to the fluency level that they were
- Advance my yoga skills
So many things, but off the top of my head:
*Grow old with DH*Have children*Travel to Ireland*Have my own successful business
These are some wonderful lists.
I have so many as well, but a few are:
I'm up pretty late tonight, so I'm in a good condition to brainstorm: