Where do your pets sleep?

I have to say, we started out with Luna in her crate, and now she sleeps with us.  I never thought I would say that, but it's true!!!


Where do yours sleep?

Posted on January 11, 2011 at 10:54 am
kblove
5
07/11/2009
kblove

kblove

  • 5
  • 16
  • 6.76k
235
Followers
238
Following

(12) Comments

Kelly2bG
4
10/24/2009
Kelly2bG

Kelly2bG

  • 4
  • 11
  • 4.04k
94
Followers
98
Following

Kelly2bG

My 9lb maltese sleeps in the bed with us. She has always been in the bed since Ive had her. DH didnt mind, so thats where she sleeps. Our 5lb chihuahua sleeps in a crate next to our bed. DH is terrified he will roll over on her and smother her so he didnt want her in the bed. She actually likes her crate though, I just tell her its time for bed and she goes right in.

Posted on January 11, 2011 at 11:12 am
lsjhik
5
12/12/2010
lsjhik

lsjhik

  • 5
  • 19
  • 5.15k
267
Followers
271
Following

lsjhik

Both of our dogs sleep in their crates about 75% of the time.  The other 25% is either on the couch or in the bed (depending on where we pass out!)

Posted on January 11, 2011 at 11:34 am
hurleygrl135
5
04/10/2010
hurleygrl135

hurleygrl135

  • 5
  • 13
  • 5.47k
168
Followers
172
Following

hurleygrl135

two of our cats sleep wherever they want in the house our other cat sleeps in bed with us usually on my pillow or in between my legs. Our dogs used to sleep in the crate but we're trying to transition them out of it at night since we no longer have carpet we have to worry about them having accidents on. So far it's going well.

Posted on January 12, 2011 at 10:10 am
ChancesAre
20
06/29/2013

ChancesAre

Our cat sleeps in our sons room every single night, but during the day she usually curls up on the arm of the sofa, even though I hate it, because our sofa is black and suede-ish and I am constantly trying to get her fur off of it.

Posted on January 12, 2011 at 10:41 am
awesomeally
4
05/01/2017
awesomeally

awesomeally

  • 4
  • 16
  • 3.22k
338
Followers
339
Following

awesomeally

FI and I are bad about this one- they sleep in the bed with us. Chloe (10lbs) HAS to sleep under the covers- she will find a way to get in! Colby (45lbs) either sleeps on her bed or at the end of ours. Leila, my cat, sleeps on a pillow on the floor next to my side of the bed. 

Posted on January 12, 2011 at 1:42 pm
MaineBride
5
09/04/2011
MaineBride

MaineBride

  • 5
  • 17
  • 6.11k
293
Followers
297
Following

MaineBride

My kitty has certain sleep spots (a chair she claimed as hers with her blanket on it or the spare "her" bed). During the night she sometimes comes on our bed and sleeps on my pillow, but I think she is mainly just checking on us when she comes in our bed.

Posted on January 13, 2011 at 5:48 am
BlissfulKate
4
10/10/2009
BlissfulKate

BlissfulKate

  • 4
  • 10
  • 2.49k
55
Followers
59
Following

BlissfulKate

My Chihuahua sleeps in bed with us, but my Pom has been forever banished to her crate when I woke up the other night to her chewing on the foot of my beautiful wood bed frame and damaging the finish. It was a test to see how her sleeping with us would go and she got a big fat FAIL!

Posted on January 13, 2011 at 8:56 am
sillyokio
3
03/19/2011
sillyokio

sillyokio

  • 3
  • 12
  • 536
58
Followers
62
Following

sillyokio

Our two chows have their own "room" which is just a spare bedroom with a doggie door to the backyard. The dogs aren't allowed in the bedrooms because they tend to chew on blankets. They can't jump either, so it's not like they could get into the bed with us unless we got steps for them. The cats sleep where ever they feel like it.

Posted on January 13, 2011 at 1:05 pm
hmz819
3
04/16/2011
hmz819

hmz819

  • 3
  • 8
  • 1.56k
82
Followers
85
Following

hmz819

Maya (65lbs), Kona (75lbs), and Sadie (45lbs) all sleep in our queen bed with us.  There are nights where they are so spread out that either FI or I will get up and go into the spare room!  Yeah....you can see who rules our house!

Posted on January 13, 2011 at 2:27 pm
MekanaSass
3
08/25/2010
MekanaSass

MekanaSass

  • 3
  • 11
  • 891
50
Followers
53
Following

MekanaSass

One of our kitties Mochi, who is actually mine and DH's sleeps with us on our bed. The other, Tatsumi, who is "just" mine sleeps elsewhere because she hates Mochi. She used to sleep with me before Mochi came along.

Posted on January 13, 2011 at 4:26 pm
miss*bling
4
08/14/2009
miss*bling

miss*bling

  • 4
  • 12
  • 2.18k
641
Followers
645
Following

miss*bling

in bed with us! hes just one puggle but he takes up a lot of room!

Posted on January 14, 2011 at 6:23 am
keramage
2
08/13/2011
keramage

keramage

  • 2
  • 10
  • 444
128
Followers
132
Following

keramage

Our little Loki sleeps at my feet every night.

Posted on January 16, 2011 at 4:16 pm

Have a question? Contact Support
Top Contributors this Week
LauraSweet
17 posts
Canooknic
16 posts
Levisjoe
13 posts
zeuster
13 posts
Kittywolf13
8 posts
Uhlease
8 posts