WTL: PW Parasol
You can borrow it!
- SHIPPING: You're responsible for shipping (and costs) to the next bride. If your weddings are close, you'll have to pay rush shipping. If the next bride is international, you'll have to pay the extra costs. If you aren't willing to do these things, please don't borrow the parasol. PLEASE try to get it to the next bride at least two days before her wedding. (see borrowing rules).
- CARE: Please keep it in GREAT condition, so ship it with protective layering, fold it correctly, don't stain it, put someone in charge of keeping it nice at your wedding, etc. If it gets damaged, contact me ASAP and post in this thread so later brides will know it's not coming.
- BORROWING: 1st Come First Served (in case I don't check the thread often enough). I prefer 7 days between weddings to ensure time to get it to the next bride, but you can always send me and the bride in front or behind you a PM to see if it would be okay for you to borrow.
- PICTURES: Please take a picture - pro or non pro and post it for me. I want to keep a section in my bio of all the ladies with the parasol.
- INTERNATIONAL: If the parasol will cross international borders before or after you borrow it, please allow three weeks shipping time. Furthermore, please make a note when you post that you want to borrow it.
- 7/23/10: mabv812
- 8/9/10: MiriamRogers
- 8/14/10: Octobersky (you're good even though it's less than 7 days)
- 8/22/10: alliesauce
- 1/1/11: BlissfulBride08
- 5/21/11: inspiritedbeing (Canada Bride)
- 7/16/11: chocolatekiss84
Posted on June 21, 2010 at 8:32 am